Piezoelectric spectroscopic studies of Zn1-x-yBexMnymixed crystals
- 34 Downloads
This paper presents results of experimental and theoretical piezoelectric studies of a group of mixed crystals of the type Zn1 - x - yBexMnySe. The fittings of theoretical to experimental amplitude and phase piezoelectric spectra were performed in a modified Jackson and Amer model. The influence of the surface treatment such as grinding, polishing and etching on the PZE spectra is analysed in the model of surface defects applied for the interpretation of the spectra for energies of photons below the energy gap of the crystal.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- W. Jackson, N.M. Amer, J. Appl. Phys. 51, 3343 (1980) Google Scholar
- A. Rosencwaig, A. Gersho, J. Appl. Phys. 47, 64 (1976) Google Scholar
- M. Maliñnki, J. Phys. (France) 109, 49 (2003) Google Scholar
- M. Malinki, Phys. Stat. Sol. (a), 198, 169 (2003) Google Scholar
- M. Malinki, Arch. Acoust. 28, 43 (2003) Google Scholar
- M. Malinki, J. Zakrzewski, K. Strzałkowski, J. Thermophys. 28, 299 (2007) Google Scholar