FT-IR/PAS applications for the structure studies of selected polymers
- 63 Downloads
The application of the FT-IR/PAS technique for investigation of the chemical structure of poly(VPy-DVB), polyMAA and polyVPy were studied. The correlations between synthesis conditions (e.g. relatively comonomer molar ratios) and corresponding photoacoustic spectrum were studied. Additionally the influence of washing procedure on the properties of obtained polymer was examined.
KeywordsSolid Phase Extraction EUROPEAN Physical Journal Special Topic Methacrylic Acid Functional Monomer Bulk Polymerization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S.K. Joshi, J.C. Kapil, A.K. Rai, M.G.H. Zaidi, Phys. Stat. Sol. (a) 199, 321 (2003) Google Scholar
- M.G. Sowa, D. Fischer, H.H. Eysel, H.H. Mantsch, J. Mol. Struct. 379, 77 (1996) Google Scholar
- D.T. Dias, A.N. Medina, M.L. Baesso, A.C. Bento, M.F. Porto, A.F. Rubira, Braz. J. Phys. 32, 523 (2002) Google Scholar
- S.A. Piletsky, S. Alcock, A.P.F. Turner, Trends Biotechnol. 19, 9 (2001) Google Scholar
- E. Caro, R.M. Marce, P.A. Cormack, D.C. Sherrington, F. Borrull, J. Chromatogr. A 995, 233 (2003) Google Scholar
- M. Kempe, K. Mosbach, J. Chromatogr. A 694, 3 (1995) Google Scholar
- P.A.G. Cormack, A.Z. Elorza, J. Chromatogr. B 804, 173 (2004) Google Scholar