Piezoelectric theory of detection of surface states
- 37 Downloads
This paper presents a developed theory of computations and analysis of piezoelectric photothermal amplitude and phase spectra of semiconductors with surface defects states on one or both surfaces of the sample exhibiting energies in the energy gap region of a semiconductor. The theory comprises considerations of the front and rear experimental configurations. The presented theory is the extension of the Jackson–Amer model for the case of many optically generated and spatially separated heat sources.
KeywordsSurface Defect Volume Absorption European Physical Journal Special Topic Optical Absorption Spectrum Phase Spectrum
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- W. Jackson, N.M. Amer, J. Appl. Phys. 51, 3343 (1980) Google Scholar
- J.V. Blonskij, V.A. Tkhoryk, M.L. Shendeleva, J. Appl. Phys. 79, 3512 (1996) Google Scholar
- A. Rosencwaig, A. Gersho, J. Appl. Phys. 47, 64 (1976) Google Scholar
- M. Maliński, J. Phys. (France) 109, 49 (2003) Google Scholar
- M. Maliński, Phys. Stat. Sol. (a) 198, 169 (2003) Google Scholar
- M. Maliński, Arch. Acoust. 28, 43 (2003) Google Scholar