Determination of local polarization properties of PLZT ceramics by PS-OCT
- 41 Downloads
An Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) is an intensively evolving optical measurement technique, which is based on white light interferomentry. The advantages of the OCT make possible to applied it in non-contact and non-destructive examination of highly scattering materials structure. Our research has been concentrated on ceramics materials examination using OCT with polarization sensitive analysis PS-OCT. In this paper we present a designed PS-OCT system setup and the experimental results of investigation the PLZT ceramics using PS-OCT system and brief discussion on PS-OCT measurement capabilities for ceramic materials investigation and local birefringence determination.
KeywordsOptical Coherence Tomography European Physical Journal Special Topic Device Under Test Optical Coherence Tomography System Backscatter Light
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A.F. Fercher, W. Drexler, C.K. Hitzenberg, T. Lasser, Rep. Prog. Phys. 66, 239 (2003) Google Scholar
- E. Goetzinger, M. Pircher, A.F. Fercher, Ch.K. Hitzenberger, Proc. SPIE 5316, 365 (2004) Google Scholar
- M. Bashkansky, D. Lewis III, V. Pujari, J. Reintjes, H.Y. Yu, NDT&E Int. 34, 547 (2001) Google Scholar
- J. Juuti, A. Łoziński, S. Leppavuori, Sens. Actuators A 110, 361 (2004) Google Scholar
- K. Wiesauer, A.D. Sanchis Dufau, E. Götzinger, M. Pircher, Ch.K. Hitzenberger, D. Stifter, Acta Mater. 53, 2785 (2005) Google Scholar
- M. Gnyba, M. Kozanecki, P. Wierzba, Mol. Quant. Acoust. 26, 81 (2005) Google Scholar
- M. Bashkansky, M.D. Duncan, M. Kahn, D. Lewis III, J. Reintjes, Opt. Lett. 22, 61 (1997) Google Scholar