Numerical and experimental researches of mechanical heart prosthesis
- 53 Downloads
In the paper researches of human's greater circulation, modeled as an electric equivalent circuit were presented. The results of investigations were obtained by applying of electric equivalent circuit and compared with data supplied by a physical, hydrodynamic model of the circulatory system, elaborated by the Biocybernetics Group at the Foundation of Cardiac Surgery Development (Zabrze, Poland).
KeywordsEuropean Physical Journal Special Topic Input Impedance Great Circulation Ventricular Assist Device Voltage Response
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- P. Struk, Experimental and project investigations of heart prosthesis, Master's thesis, Electrical Faculty, Silesian University of Technology (Gliwice, Poland, 2007) (in Polish) Google Scholar
- M. Nalecz (ed.), Biocybernetics and Biomedical engineering, Vol. III-IV (Akademicka Oficyna Wydawnicza ELIT Publishers, Warsaw, 2001) (in Polish) Google Scholar
- M. Gawlikowski, T. Pustelny, R. Kustosz, J. Phys. IV (France) 137, 73 (2006) Google Scholar
- S. Konturek, “Physiology of Human”, Vol. III Jagiellonian Univ. Publishers, Cracow, 2000 (in Polish) Google Scholar
- K. Gorczynska, K. Grodzki, “Physical model of circulatory system and its applying to investigations of ventricular assist devices”, IBiB PAN, 1995 (in Polish) Google Scholar
- M. Darlak, M. Gawlikowski, R. Kustosz, T. Pustelny, Mol. Quant. Acoust. 27, 89 (2006) Google Scholar
- M. Darlak, M. Gawlikowski, R. Kustosz, T. Pustelny, Mol. Quant. Acoust. 27, 97 (2006) Google Scholar
- http://www.frk.pl/frk/ Google Scholar