Fiber-optic temperature sensor using low-coherence interferometry
- 128 Downloads
Low-coherence interferometric sensors are an important group of optical fibre sensors. Combining high measurement resolution with broad measurement range, these sensors can measure accurately several physical quantities e.g. temperature. In this article we present the fiber-optic temperature sensor using low-coherent interferometry, which has been designed and elaborated.
KeywordsZnSe European Physical Journal Special Topic Zinc Selenide Spectrum Pattern High Measurement Resolution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- K.T.V. Grattan, B.T. Meggit, Optical Fiber Sensor Technology (Kluwer Academic Publisher, Boston, 2000) Google Scholar
- H. Li, J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data 13, 103 (1984) Google Scholar
- S. Egerov, A. Mamaev, I. Likhachiev, Proc. SPIE 2594, 193 (1996) Google Scholar
- M. Gnyba, M. Kozanecki, P. Wierzba, Mol. Quant. Acoust. 26, 81 (2005) Google Scholar
- D. Donlagic, E. Cibula, Opt. Laser. Eng. 43, 619 (2005) Google Scholar