Temperature dependent electron transport in graphene
- 1.7k Downloads
We have investigated the electron transport in graphene at different carrier densities. Single layer graphene was fabricated into Hall bar shaped devices by mechanical extraction onto a silicon oxide/silicon substrate followed by standard microfabrication techniques. From magnetoresistance and Hall measurements, we measure the carrier density and mobility at different gate voltages. Different temperature dependent resistivity behaviors are found in samples with high and low mobilities.
KeywordsEuropean Physical Journal Special Topic Carrier Density Gate Voltage Dirac Point Single Layer Graphene
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- K.S. Novoselov, A.K. Geim, S.V. Morozov, D. Jiang, Y. Zhang, S.V. Dubonos, I.V. Grigorieva, A.A. Firsov, Science 306, 666 (2004) Google Scholar
- K.S. Novoselov, A.K. Geim, S.V. Morozov, D. Jiang, M.I. Katsnelson, I.V. Grigorieva, S.V. Dubonos, A.A. Firsov, Nature 438, 197 (2005) Google Scholar
- Y. Zhang, Y.-W. Tan, H.L. Stormer, P. Kim, Nature 438, 201 (2005) Google Scholar
- K.S. Novoselov, D. Jiang, T. Booth, V.V. Khotkevich, S.M. Morozov, A.K. Geim, Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. 102, 10451 (2005) Google Scholar
- F. Schedin, K.S. Novoselov, S.V. Morozov, D. Jiang, E.H. Hill, P. Blake, A.K. Geim, cond-mat/0610834 (2007) Google Scholar
- Y. Tan, Y. Zhang, B. Oezyilmaz, K. Bolotin, Y. Zhao, H.L. Stormer, P. Kim (unpublished) Google Scholar