Existence and uniqueness of solution of a fractional order tuberculosis model
- 14 Downloads
Tuberculosis is among the infectious diseases that kill human beings worldwide. This paper proposes a fractional order tuberculosis model that studies the dynamics of the disease. The operator considered here is the Atangana-Baleanu one in the Caputo sense. This is to include into the formulation of the model the effect of nonlocal fading memory. The existence and uniqueness of solution of the model is extensively studied. A numerical scheme is established based on the product-integration (PI) rule, which is used to solve the fractional model.
- 3.Who Geneva, P. Iuatld, Int. J. Tuberc. Lung Dis. 2, 72 (1998)Google Scholar
- 4.World Health Organization, Global Tuberculosis Report (2016)Google Scholar
- 9.M. Caputo, Lectures on seismology and rheological tectonics, in Lecture Notes (Università La Sapienza, Roma, 1992)Google Scholar
- 10.M. Ciesielski, J. Leszczynski, Numerical simulations of anomalous diffusion, arXiv:math-ph/0309007 (2003)Google Scholar
- 12.K. Diethelm, The analysis of fractional differential equations: An application-oriented exposition using operators of Caputo type (Springer, Berlin, 2004)Google Scholar