Improving fidelity of quantum secret sharing in noisy environments
Quantum secret sharing is a procedure for sharing a secret among a number of participants such that only certain subsets of participants can collaboratively reconstruct it. In this paper, we review a quantum secret sharing scheme to realize a class of access structures. Based on this protocol, we give a concrete example with three participants. Since the noisy channel has a great influence on the shared quantum secret, we analyze the impacts of two kinds of noisy channels on quantum secret sharing and obtain the expression among the fidelity, noisy coefficient and shared quantum state coefficients. In order to enhance the fidelity of the shared secret, we give an optimized strategy through the concrete scheme. Furthermore, we analyze two specific cases, and we can enhance the fidelity through properly adjusting the compensation parameters. Compared with the original way, our method shows an effective influence on the quality decrease of quantum secret sharing schemes due to the entanglement decoherence.
- 2.G.R. Blakley, in Proceedings of the National Computer Conference (AFIPS, 1979), pp. 313–317 Google Scholar
- 14.K.J. Zhang et al., Sci. China Phys. Mech. Astron. 6, 1 (2016) Google Scholar
- 27.S. Adhikari, arXiv:1011.2868 (2010)
- 29.M. Asoudeh, V. Karimipour, arXiv:1709.09327 (2017)
- 31.M.A. Nielsen, I.L. Chuang, Quantum computation and quantum information (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2000) Google Scholar