Quantum states transfer between coupled fields
- 122 Downloads
We study the exchange of states in coupled fields along their time evolution. The coupling is described by a quadratic form in terms of annihilation and creation operator in the field Hamiltonian. An analytical approach is employed to describe the time evolution of the field state in Fock's space and the conditions for an arbitrary initial states to be transferred with 100% fidelity is determined. We show that only for initial states C0|0>+CN|N>, this situation can occurs. The important |1〉↔|0〉 qubits transfer is a particular case of this transference of number state. The relation between the coupling constant and characteristic field frequencies for complete state transference is also determined.
PACS.42.50.-p Quantum optics 42.50.Ex Optical implementations of quantum information processing and transfer 42.50.Pq Cavity quantum electrodynamics; micromasers
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- B. Baseia, J.M.C. Malbouisson, Chin. Phys. Lett. 18, 1467 (2001); B. Bascia, J.O.C. Malbouisson, Phys. Lett. A 290, 234 (2001); A.T. Avelar, B. Baseia, Opt. Commun. 239, 281 (2004); A.T. Avelar, B. Bascia, Phys. Rev. A 72, 67508 (2005); B. Escher et al., Phys. Rev. A 70, 025801 (2004) CrossRefADSGoogle Scholar
- S.M. Barnett, P.M. Radmore, Methods in Theoretical Quantum Optics (Oxford, 1997) Google Scholar
- D.F. Walls, Quantum Optics (Springer-Verlag, 1994) Google Scholar
- P.W. Shor, Phys. Rev. A 52, R2493 (1995) Google Scholar
- A.S.M. de Castro, V.V. Dodonov, S.S. Mizrahi, J. Opt. B: Quantum Semiclass. Opt. 4, S191 (2002) Google Scholar