Quantum phase estimation algorithm in presence of static imperfections
- 48 Downloads
We study numerically the effects of static imperfections and residual couplings between qubits for the quantum phase estimation algorithm with two qubits. We show that the success probability of the algorithm is affected significantly more by static imperfections than by random noise errors in quantum gates. An improvement of the algorithm accuracy can be reached by application of the Pauli-random-error-correction method (PAREC).
PACS.03.67.Lx Quantum computation 85.25.Cp Josephson devices 24.10.Cn Many-body theory
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M.A. Nielsen, I.L. Chuang, Quantum computation and quantum information (Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge, 2000) Google Scholar
- A. Yu. Kitaev, e-print:arXiv:quant-ph/9511026 (2005) Google Scholar
- Edited by D.M.S. Bagguley, Pulsed Magnetic Resonance: NMR, ESR, Optics: A recognition of E.L.Hahn, (Oxford Univ. Press, 1992) Google Scholar
- T. Prosen, M. Žnidarič, J. Phys. A 34, L681 (2001) Google Scholar
- Edited by K.M. Frahm, D.L. Shepelyansky, Quantware Library: Quantum Numerical Recipes, http://www.quantware.ups-tlse.fr/QWLIB/ Google Scholar