Spectra for electric-dipole Δn = 0 transitions in highly ionized sulfur ions
- 43 Downloads
Spectra for Δn = 0 transitions of the type 2s22pk-2s2pk+1 or 2s2pk-2pk+1 from highly ionized sulfur produced in beam-foil excitation are investigated and compared to similar spectra measured with other types of light sources. In the experiment, fifty lines have been identified, of which eleven lines are new and accurately measured. Analysis of spectra was based on comparisons with other experimental results and calculated values.
PACS.32.70.Cs Oscillator strengths, lifetimes, transition moments
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- L.I. Podobedova, E.Ya. Kononov, K.N. Koshelev, Opt. Spectrosc. 30, 217 (1971) Google Scholar
- Z. Xiantang, Spectroscopy Studies of Highly Ionized Atomic (Lund University press, 1999) Google Scholar
- C. Bo, L. Futian, Development Report of hollow cathod of light-house (Chang Chun Institute of Optics, Fine Methanics and Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 1988) Google Scholar
- G.K. Widing, Astrophys. J. 197, L33 (1975) Google Scholar
- NIST Astrophysics Data System (ADS), available online: http://physics.nist.gov/ PhysRefData/ASD/lines_form.html Google Scholar
- R.L. Kelly, L.J. Palumbo, Atomic and Ionic Emission Lines below 2000 Ångström, Hydrogen through Krypton (Washington NRL, 1973) Google Scholar