Inhomogeneity tensors of ion microfield in Debye plasma at neutral emitter
- 44 Downloads
A method of calculation of inhomogeneity microfield tensors in Debye plasma, using the Mayer-Mayer cluster expansion, is presented. The octupole inhomogeneity tensor of the ion microfield at a neutral emitter has been calculated for the first time. The quadrupole inhomogeneity tensor of the ion microfield at a neutral emitter has been recalculated. We have performed numerical calculations for plasma consisting of atoms, electrons and singly or doubly charged ions.
PACS.52.20.-j Elementary processes in plasmas 52.25.-b Plasma properties 32.70.Jz Line shapes, widths, and shifts
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G.V. Sholin, Opt. Spectrosc. 26, 275 (1969) Google Scholar
- W. Gavrilenko, Y.O. Ispolatov, Opt. Spectrosk. 68, 1000 (1990) Google Scholar
- H.R. Griem, Principles of Plasma Spectroscopy (Cambridge University Press, 1997) Google Scholar
- J. Halenka, W. Olchawa, T. Wujec, Proceedings of the 13th Intern. Conf. on Spectral Line Shapes, edited by M. Zoppi, L. Ulivi , AIP Conf. Proc No. 386, p. 121 (Firenze, 1996) Google Scholar
- J.E. Mayer, M.G. Mayer, Statistical mechanics of fluids (New York, Wiley, 1940) Google Scholar
- G. Ecker, Theory of Fully Ionized Plasmas (Academic Press, New York and London, 1972) Google Scholar
- H. Pfenning, E. Treffz, Z. Naturforsch. 21a, 697 (1966) Google Scholar