Exact bright soliton solution for a family of coupled higher-order nonlinear Schrödinger equation in inhomogeneous optical fiber media
- 173 Downloads
In this paper, we present a family of coupled higher-order nonlinear Schrödinger equation describing the optical soliton pulse propagating in inhomogeneous optical fiber media. The exact N-soliton solution and its characteristics of stabilities and novel elastic collision properties are studied in detail. As an example, we give the relative numerical evolutions by a soliton control system to discuss the pulses propagation characteristics.
PACS.42.81.Dp Propagation, scattering, and losses; solitons 42.65.Tg Optical parametric oscillators and amplifiers 05.45.Yv Solitons
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G.P. Agrawal, Nonlinear Fibre Optics (Academic, San Diego, CA, 1989) Google Scholar
- T. Kanna, M. Lakshmanan, arXiv:nlin/0303025, and reference therein Google Scholar
- J. Phys. A: Math. Gen. 35, 3099 (2002) Google Scholar
- Y. Kodama, A. Hasegawa, Solitons in Optical Communications (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1995) Google Scholar
- V.B. Matveev, M.A. Salli, Darboux Transformations and Solitons, Springer Series in Nonlinear Dynamics (Springer, Berlin, 1991) Google Scholar