Energy levels and spectral lines of Ne VIII
- 122 Downloads
All experimental data on the valence-shell-excited and core-excited spectra of Li-like neon, including previously unpublished beam-foil spectroscopy data, have been compiled and critically evaluated. Seventeen spectral lines have been newly identified. Sets of recommended energy levels have been derived from the total list of observed lines and from selected results of theoretical and semi-empirical calculations. An accurate value of the ionization potential has been derived from existing theoretical calculations.
PACS.32.10.Fn Fine and hyperfine structure 32.10.Hq Ionization potentials, electron affinities 32.30.Jc Visible and ultraviolet spectra 31.15.Ct Semi-empirical and empirical calculations (differential overlap, Huckel, PPP methods, etc.) 95.30.Ky Atomic and molecular data, spectra, and spectral parameters (opacities, rotation constants, line identification, oscillator strengths, gf values, transition probabilities, etc.)
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J.P. Buchet, A. Denis, J. Désesquelles, M. Druetta, J.L. Subtil, Beam-Foil Spectroscopy of High Ionised C, N, O and Ne Atoms at 1 MeV/Nucleon, in Beam-Foil Spectroscopy, Proc. 4th Int. Conf. Beam-Foil Spectrosc., Sept.15-19, 1975, Gatlinburg, Tennessee, edited by I.A. Sellin, D.J. Pegg (Plenum Press, New York, 1976), Vol. 1, p. 355 Google Scholar
- J.P. Buchet, Univ. Claude Bernard-Lyon, thesis, 1976 Google Scholar
- K.X. To, E.J. Knystautas, R. Drouin, H.G. Berry, J. Phys. Colloq. 40, C1-3 (1979) Google Scholar
- R.D. Cowan, The theory of atomic structure and spectra (University of California Press, Berkeley, 1981) Google Scholar
- A. Denis, J. Désesquelles, M. Dufay, Compt. Rend. Acad. Sci. B 272, 789 (1971) Google Scholar
- K. Ishii, T. Nishida, Y. Kimura, M. Fujiwara, T. Nakano, S. Kawae, Phys. Scripta T73, 73 (1997) Google Scholar
- A. Lapierre, Ph.D. thesis, Laval University, Canada (2000) Google Scholar
- D.K. McKenzie, G.W.F. Drake, Phys. Rev. A 44, R6973 (1991) Google Scholar
- L. Johansson, Ark. Fys. 20, 489 (1961) Google Scholar
- J.H. Parkinson, thesis, Univ. of Leicester, Leicester, England, 1971 Google Scholar