Ultra-long-range states in excited 3He2
- 28 Downloads
Long-range potentials have been calculated for 3He2 molecules dissociating to 3He 2 3S + 3He 2 3P, including the retarded dipole and the van der Waals interactions. Ultra-long-range wells with depths of up to about 2.4 GHz have been found in many of the adiabatic body-fixed potentials and rovibrational levels have been calculated for some of these wells, which have been found to support up to 4 rotationless vibrational levels.
KeywordsSpectroscopy Neural Network State Physics Complex System Nonlinear Dynamics
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H.A. Bethe, E.E. Salpeter, Quantum mechanics of one- and two-electron systems, Encyclopedia of Physics, edited by S. Flugge (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1957), Vol. XXXV, p. 88 Google Scholar
- C.J. Williams, E. Tiesinga, P.S. Julienne, Phys. Rev. A 53, R1939 (1996) Google Scholar
- R.N. Zare, Angular Momentum: Understanding Spatial Aspects in Chemistry and Physics (Wiley, New York, USA, 1988) Google Scholar
- L.D. Landau, E.M. Lifschitz, Quantum Mechanics (Pergamon Press, London, 1959), p. 293 Google Scholar
- P.J. Nacher, M. Leduc, J. Phys. (France) 46, 2057 (1985) Google Scholar
- R.J. Le Roy, Technical Report CP-642R3, University of Waterloo, 2001 Google Scholar
- J. Koelemeij, Ph.D. thesis, Free University of Amsterdam, 2004 Google Scholar