Updates to the dualized standard model on fermion masses and mixings
- 26 Downloads
The dualized standard model has scored a number of successes in explaining the fermion mass hierarchy and mixing pattern. This note contains updates to those results including (a) an improved treatment of neutrino oscillations free from previous assumptions on the neutrino masses, and hence admitting now the preferred LMA solution to solar neutrinos; (b) an understanding of the limitation of the one-loop calculation so far performed, thus explaining the two previous discrepancies with the data; and (c) an analytic derivation with some new insights and confirmation of the numerical results previously obtained.
KeywordsNeutrino Masse Neutrino Oscillation Improve Treatment Fermion Mass Solar Neutrino
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.D.E. Groom, Eur. Phys. J. C 15, 1 (2000)Google Scholar
- 6.Superkamiokande data, see e.g. talk by T. Toshito at ICHEP'00, OsakaGoogle Scholar
- 8.José Bordes, Chan Hong-Mo, Tsou Sheung Tsun, Eur. Phys. J. C. 27, 189 (2003) hep-ph/0203124Google Scholar
- 9.M. Gell-Mann, P. Ramond, S. Slansky in Supersymmetry, edited by F. van Nieuwenhuizen, D. Freeman (North Holland, Amsterdam 1979)Google Scholar
- 11.Q.R. Ahmad, Phys. Rev. Lett. 87, 071307 (2001), nucl-ex/0106015Google Scholar
- 12.L. Wolfenstein, Phys. Rev. D 17, 2369 (1978)Google Scholar
- 14.K. Eguchi, hep-ex/0212021Google Scholar
- 16.José Bordes, Chan Hong-Mo, Tsou Sheung Tsun, work in progressGoogle Scholar