Hamiltonian formalism of general bimetric gravity
- 93 Downloads
We perform a Hamiltonian analysis of general bimetric gravity. We determine the four first class constraints that are generators of the diagonal diffeomorphism. We further analyze the remaining constraints and we present evidence that these constraints should be second class constraints in order to have a theory with the Hamiltonian constraint as the first class constraint.
KeywordsGhost Poisson Bracket Characteristic Polynomial Canonical Variable Minimal Polynomial
This work was supported by the Grant agency of the Czech Republic under the grant P201/12/G028.
- 2.S.F. Hassan, A. Schmidt-May, M. von Strauss, Bimetric theory and partial masslessness with Lanczos-Lovelock terms in arbitrary dimensions. arXiv:1212.4525 [hep-th]
- 3.S.F. Hassan, A. Schmidt-May, M. von Strauss, On consistent theories of massive spin-2 fields coupled to gravity. arXiv:1208.1515 [hep-th]
- 22.J. Kluson, Note about Hamiltonian formalism for general non-linear massive gravity action in Stuckelberg formalism. arXiv:1209.3612 [hep-th]
- 26.E. Gourgoulhon, 3+1 formalism and bases of numerical relativity. gr-qc/0703035
- 27.R.L. Arnowitt, S. Deser, C.W. Misner, The dynamics of general relativity. gr-qc/0405109
- 29.J. Kluson, Is bimetric gravity really ghost free? arXiv:1301.3296 [hep-th]
- 31.J. Kluson, Hamiltonian formalism of particular bimetric gravity model. arXiv:1211.6267 [hep-th]
- 32.V.O. Soloviev, M.V. Tchichikina, Bigravity in Kuchar’s Hamiltonian formalism. 1. The general case. arXiv:1211.6530 [hep-th]
- 34.V.O. Soloviev, M.V. Tchichikina, Bigravity in Kuchar’s Hamiltonian formalism. 2. The special case. arXiv:1302.5096 [hep-th]