Acceleration-enlarged symmetries in nonrelativistic space-time with a cosmological constant
- 46 Downloads
By considering the nonrelativistic limit of de Sitter geometry one obtains the nonrelativistic space-time with a cosmological constant and Newton–Hooke (NH) symmetries. We show that the NH symmetry algebra can be enlarged by the addition of the constant acceleration generators and endowed with central extensions (one in any dimension (D) and three in D=(2+1)). We present a classical Lagrangian and Hamiltonian framework for constructing models quasi-invariant under enlarged NH symmetries that depend on three parameters described by three nonvanishing central charges. The Hamiltonian dynamics then splits into external and internal sectors with new noncommutative structures of external and internal phase spaces. We show that in the limit of vanishing cosmological constant the system reduces to the one, which possesses acceleration-enlarged Galilean symmetries.
KeywordsCentral Charge Cosmological Constant Poisson Bracket Central Extension Casimir Operator
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 7.J. Arratia, M.A. Martin, M.A. del Olmo, math-phys/9903013Google Scholar
- 9.Y.H. Gao, hep-th/0107067Google Scholar
- 13.F.J. Herranz, M. Santander, math-phys/0612059Google Scholar
- 16.R. Casalbuoni, J. Gomis, G. Longhi, 0709.4385 [ph-th]Google Scholar
- 18.R. Jackiw, In: Constraints Theory and Quantization Methods, ed. by F. Colomo et al., (World Scientific, Singapore, 1994) p. 163Google Scholar
- 21.P.D. Mannheim, hep-th/0608154Google Scholar
- 22.C.M. Bender, P.D. Mannheim, 0706.0207 [hep-th]Google Scholar