Extra neutral gauge boson from two versions of the 3-3-1 model in future linear colliders
- 39 Downloads
Our aim is to establish some signatures of the extra gauge boson Z′, predicted in two versions of the SU(3)C×SU(3)L×U(1)X model and to show possible differences between these signatures. First, by considering the process e++e-→μ++μ-, we obtain some observables and next, by considering additional hadronic final states, we obtain lower bounds for MZ′, within 95% C.L. We also include our preliminary results concerning pp̄ and pp collisions in order to support our conclusions about the possibility to discriminate different versions of the 3-3-1 model. From our analysis we conclude that linear colliders can show a clear signature for the existence of Z′ predicted in the 3-3-1 model and also that it can discriminate the various versions.
KeywordsLarge Hadron Collider Gauge Boson Total Cross Section Linear Collider Standard Model Background
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 11.R.N. Mohapatra, P.B. Pal, Massive Neutrinos in Physics and Astrophysics (World Scientific, Singapore, 1998)Google Scholar
- 13.T.G. Rizzo, e-Conference C040802, L013 (2004)Google Scholar
- 14.R. Brinkmann et al. (Eds.), TESLA Technical Design Report, DESY-2001-011, March 2001Google Scholar
- 15.Report from the International Linear Collider Technical Review Committee, G.A. Loew (SLAC), SLAC-PUB-10024, Jul 2003Google Scholar
- 16.CLIC Physics Working Group, E. Accomando et al., hep-ph/0412251Google Scholar
- 26.S. Godfrey, Proceedings of APS/DPF/DPB Summer Study on the Future of Particle Physics (Snowmass 2001), Snowmass, Colorado, 344 (2001)Google Scholar
- 31.F. Ochoa, R. Martinez, hep-ph/0508082Google Scholar
- 32.D.A. Gutierrez, W. Ponce, L.A. Sanchez, hep-ph/0411077Google Scholar