An internet graph model based on trade-off optimization
- 77 Downloads
This paper presents a new model for the Internet graph (AS graph) based on the concept of heuristic trade-off optimization, introduced by Fabrikant, Koutsoupias and Papadimitriou in  to grow a random tree with a heavily tailed degree distribution. We propose here a generalization of this approach to generate a general graph, as a candidate for modeling the Internet. We present the results of our simulations and an analysis of the standard parameters measured in our model, compared with measurements from the physical Internet graph.
KeywordsGraph Model Degree Distribution Standard Parameter General Graph Random Tree
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.N. Berger, B. Bollobás, C. Borgs, J. Chayes, O. Riordan, Proc. ICALP 2719, 725 (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Q. Chen, H. Chang, R. Govindan, S. Jamin, S. Shenker, W. Willinger, The origin of power laws in internet topologies revisited, in IEEE INFOCOM, pp. 608-617, New York, June 2002Google Scholar
- 6.M. Faloutsos, P. Faloutsos, C. Faloutsos, On power-law relationships of the internet topology, in SIGCOMM (ACM Press, 1999), pp. 251-262Google Scholar
- 7.C. Jin, Q. Chen, S. Jamin, Inet: Internet topology generator, Technical Report CSE-TR443-00, Department of EECS, University of Michigan, 2000Google Scholar
- 8.C. Kenyon, N. Schabanel, Finer analysis of the FKP random graph model for the Internet, personal communication, 2003Google Scholar
- 9.R. Kumar, P. Raghavan, S. Rajagopalan, D. Sivakumar, A. Tomkins, E. Upfal, Stochastic models for the Web graph, in Proc. 41st Ann. Symp. on Foundation of Computer Science (FOCS), (IEEE Computer Society, 2000), pp. 57-65Google Scholar