Electromagnetic splittings for hadrons with dressed constituent quarks
- 26 Downloads
Electromagnetic splittings for hadrons are calculated in a formalism where the constituent quarks are considered as dressed quasiparticles. The electromagnetic interaction, which contains coulomb, contact and hyperfine terms, is folded with the quark electrical density. The strong potential is a modification of the well known funnel potential. Our model contains only one free parameter and the agreement with experimental data is reasonable although it seems very difficult to obtain a perfect description in any case.
PACS codes.12.39.Pn - Potential models 13.40.Dk - Electromagnetic process and properties
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2. C. Semay and B. Silvestre-Brac: Nucl. Phys A 618, 455 (1997)Google Scholar
- 3. C. Semay and B. Silvestre-Brac: Nucl. Phys A 647, 72 (1999)Google Scholar
- 5. B. Silvestre-Brac, R. Bonnaz, C. Semay, and F. Brau: ISN Grenoble, ISN-00-66, 2000 (unpublished)Google Scholar
- 6. F. Brau and C. Semay: Phys. Rev. D 58, 034015 (1998)Google Scholar
- 8. W.H. Blask, U. Bohn, M.G. Huber, B.C. Metsch, and H.R. Petry: Z. Phys. A 337, 327 (1990)Google Scholar
- 10. M. Genovese, J.M. Richard, B. Silvestre-Brac, and K. Varga: Phys. Rev. D 59, 014012 (1998); and references there in.Google Scholar
- 11. B. Silvestre-Brac and C. Semay: ISN Grenoble, ISN-93-69, 1993 (unpublished)Google Scholar
- 12. C. Semay and B. Silvestre-Brac: Z. Phys. C 61, 271 (1994)Google Scholar
- 13. K. Hagiwara et al. (Particle Data Group): Phys. Rev. D 66, 01001 (2002)Google Scholar