The reliability of photoneutron cross sections for 90,91,92,94Zr
- 29 Downloads
Data on partial photoneutron reaction cross sections \((\gamma,1n)\) and \((\gamma,2n)\) for 90,91,92,94Zr obtained at Livermore (USA) and for 90Zr obtained at Saclay (France) were analyzed. Experimental data were obtained using quasimonoenergetic photon beams from the annihilation in flight of relativistic positrons. The method of photoneutron multiplicity sorting based on the neutron energy measuring was used to separate partial reactions. The research carried out is based on the objective of using the physical criteria of data reliability. The large systematic uncertainties were found in partial cross sections, since they do not satisfy those criteria. To obtain the reliable cross sections of the partial \((\gamma,1n)\) and \((\gamma,2n)\) and total \((\gamma,1n)\) + \((\gamma,2n)\) reactions on 90,91,92,94Zr and \((\gamma,3n)\) reaction on 94Zr, the experimental-theoretical method was used. It is based on the experimental data for neutron yield cross section rather independent from the neutron multiplicity and theoretical equations of the combined photonucleon reaction model (CPNRM). Newly evaluated data are compared with experimental ones. The reasons of noticeable disagreements between those are discussed.
- 2.Russia Lomonosov Moscow State University Skobeltsyn Institute of Nuclear Physics Centre for Photonuclear Experiments Data database, Nuclear Reaction Database (EXFOR), http://cdfe.sinp.msu.ru/exfor/index.php, IAEA Nuclear Data Section database, Experimental Nuclear Reaction Data (EXFOR), http://www-nds.iaea.org/exfor, USA National Nuclear Data Center database, CSISRS and EXFOR Nuclear reaction experimental data, http://www.nndc.bnl.gov/exfor/exfor00.htm
- 5.V.V. Varlamov, B.S. Ishkhanov, V.N. Orlin, V.A. Chetvertkova, Bull. Russ. Acad. Sci. 74, 883 (2010)Google Scholar
- 15.B.S. Ishkhanov, V.N. Orlin, K.A. Stopani, V.V. Varlamov, in The Universe Evolution: Astrophysical and Nuclear Aspects (Nova Science Publ., New York, 2013) p. 113Google Scholar
- 20.H. Naik, G.N. Kim, K. Kim, Man Woo Lee, M. Zaman, M. Shahid, A. Goswami, Sung-Gyun Shin, M.-H. Cho, Eur. Phys. J. A 339, 52 (2016)Google Scholar
- 24.A.I. Blokhin, M.B. Chadwick, T. Fukahori, Y. Han, Y.-O. Lee, M.N. Martins, S.F. Mughabhab, P. Oblosinsky, V.V. Varlamov, B. Yu, J. Zhang (Editors), IAEA-TECDOC-1178 (IAEA, Vienna, Austria, 2000) http://www-nds.iaea.org/photonuclear