Isotopic effects in the 7Li + 10, 11B elastic and inelastic scattering
- 71 Downloads
Angular distributions of the 7Li + 10B elastic and inelastic scattering were measured at the energy E lab (10B) = 51 MeV (21 MeV c.m.). These and previously measured 7Li + 10B elastic-scattering data known at the 7Li-beam energies 24 MeV (14.1 MeV c.m.) and 39 MeV (22.94 MeV c.m.) were analyzed within the optical model and coupled-reaction channels method to determine the energy dependence of the parameters of the scattering potential and find the difference of these parameters from that of 7Li + 11B scattering. It was found that the 7Li + 11B potential parameters fail to describe the 7Li + 10B scattering data. The biggest difference is observed between the depths of the imaginary potentials that describe these scatterings.
PACS.24.10.Ht Optical and diffraction models 24.10.Eq Coupled-channel and distorted-wave models 25.70.Bc Elastic and quasielastic scattering 25.70.Hi Transfer reactions
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.V.K. Chernievsky, K. Rusek, A. Budzanowski, A.T. Rudchik, J. Dworsky, L. Zemło, V.K. Kyryanchuk, S. Kliczewski, E.I. Koshchy, S.Yu. Mezhevych, V. Melczarek, I. Skwirczyńska, R. Siudak, B. Czech, Scientific papers of the Institute for Nuclear Reserch, Ukr. Acad. Sci., No. 2 (8), 216 (2002).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Kowalczyk, SMAN: A Code for Nuclear Experiments, Warsaw University report (1998) unpublished.Google Scholar
- 8.B. Vaucher, J.C. Alder, C. Joseph, Helv. Phys. Acta 43, 237 (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.R. de Swiniarski, F.G. Resmini, C. Glashausser, A.D. Bacher, Helv. Phys. Acta 49, 227 (1976).Google Scholar
- 11.A.T. Rudchik, Yu.M. Tchuvil'sky, The code DESNA, The Kyiv Institute for Nuclear Research report KiYAi-82-12 (1982).Google Scholar
- 12.A.T. Rudchik, Yu.M. Tchuvil'sky, Ukr. Fiz. Zh. 30, 819 (1985).Google Scholar
- 13.A.N. Boyarkina, Structure of 1p-shell nuclei (Moscow State University, 1973).Google Scholar
- 15.B.S. Nilsson, SPi-GENOA: An Optical Model Search Code, Niels Bohr Institute report (1976).Google Scholar