The G0 backangle measurements
- 26 Downloads
This contribution presents the status, at the time of this conference, of the second phase of the G0 experiment. This experiment is being performed in Hall C at Jefferson Laboratory. It measures PV asymmetries in elastic electron-proton and quasi-elastic electron-deuteron scattering. Details of the experimental setup are given, together with the first data collected in 2006 at backward angles.
PACS.13.60.Fz Elastic and Compton scattering 13.40.Gp Electromagnetic form factors 14.20.Dh Protons and neutrons
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Proceedings of the PAVI04 Conference, Eur. Phys. J. A 24 (2005).Google Scholar
- 6.For details, see the PhD Thesis of J. Liu, University of Maryland, April 2006 and B. Guillon, University of Grenoble, December 2005.Google Scholar
- 8.R. Tieulent, G0-Reports G0-01-012 and G0-01-022.Google Scholar
- 9.S. Wells, N. Simicevic (spokespersons), JLab E-04-101 Experiment.Google Scholar
- 10.J. Martin (spokesperson), JLab E-04-115 Experiment.Google Scholar