Radial excitations of heavy-light mesons
- 44 Downloads
The recent discovery of Ds states suggests the existence of radial excitations. Our semirelativistic quark potential model succeeds in reproducing these states within one to two percent of accuracy compared with the experiments, D s0(2860) and D s *(2715), which are identified as 0+ and 1- radial excitations (n = 2). We also present calculations of radial excitations for B/B s heavy mesons. The relation between our formulation and the modified Goldberger-Treiman relation is also described.
PACS.12.39.Hg Heavy quark effective theory 12.39.Pn Potential models 12.40.Yx Hadron mass models and calculations 14.40.Lb Charmed mesons
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Palano, New Spectroscopy with Charm Quarks at $B$ Factories, talk presented at Charm 2006, Beijing, June 5-7, 2006Google Scholar
- 2.Belle Collaboration (K. Abe), Belle report BELLE-CONF-0643, hep-ex/0608031.Google Scholar
- 3.T. Matsuki, T. Morii, Phys. Rev. D5656461997Google Scholar
- 4.T. Matsuki, T. Morii, K. Sudoh, hep-ph/0605019. Google Scholar
- 5.T. Matsuki, K. Mawatari, T. Morii, K. Sudoh, Phys. Lett. B6063292005.Google Scholar
- 6.W.A. Bardeen, E.J. Eichten, C.T. Hill, Phys. Rev. D680540242003.Google Scholar
- 7.M. Harada, M. Rho, C. Sasaki, Phys. Rev. D700740022004.Google Scholar
- 10.F.E. Close, C.E. Thomas, O. Lakhina, E.S. Swanson, hep-ph/0608139.Google Scholar
- 11.B. Zhang, Z. Liu, W. Deng, S. Zhu, to be published in Eur. Phys. J. C, hep-ph/0609013.Google Scholar
- 12.J.L. Rosner, talk presented at the 2006 Conference on the Intersections of Particle and Nuclear Physics (CIPAN 2006), Rio Grande, Puerto Rico, May 30-June 3, 2006, hep-ph/0606166.Google Scholar
- 13.E.S. Swanson, Phys. Rep.4292432006 hep-ph/0601110.Google Scholar