Dilepton production in pp and CC collisions with HADES
- 33 Downloads
e + e - production was studied using the High Acceptance DiElectron Spectrometer (HADES). In pp collisions at 2.2GeV kinetic beam energy, the exclusive η production and the Dalitz decay η→γe + e - have been reconstructed. The electromagnetic form factor of the latter decay was found to be in good agreement with the existing theoretical predictions. In addition, an inclusive e + e - invariant-mass spectrum from the 12C + 12C reaction at 2AGeV is presented and compared with a simplified thermal model.
PACS.13.25.Jx Decays of other mesons 13.40.Hq Electromagnetic decays 14.40.Aq π, K, and η mesons 25.40.Ve Other reactions above meson production thresholds ( energies > 400MeV)
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.A. Agakichiev, to be published in Nucl. Instrum. Methods.Google Scholar
- 10.M.A. Kagarlis, GSI Report 200-03 (2000) unpublished.Google Scholar
- 11.B. Spruck, PhD Thesis, University of Gießen.Google Scholar
- 14.R. Holzmann, unpublished (email@example.com).Google Scholar
- 19.D. Schumacher, S. Vogel, M. Bleicher, nucl-th/0608041.Google Scholar