Recent KLOE results on hadron physics
- 30 Downloads
The KLOE experiment at the Frascati e + e - collider DAFNE has completed this year its data taking. An integrated luminosity of 2.7fb^-1 has been collected mostly at the φ-resonance peak. A wide experimental program is in progress. The detection of φ radiative decays allows to study the properties of the lowest-mass scalar and pseudoscalar mesons and to obtain information on their structure. The main results are reviewed together with the prospects for low-energy e + e - physics at Frascati.
PACS.13.66.Bc Hadron production in e-e+ interactions 14.40.-n Mesons
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.KLOE Collaboration (A. Aloisio), in Le Rencontres de la Vallee d'Aoste - Results and Perspectives in Particle Physics, February 2005, edited by M. Greco, Frascati Phys. Ser., Vol. XXXIX, p. 233.Google Scholar
- 5.R.L. Jaffe, Phys. Rev. D 15, 15 (1977).Google Scholar
- 23.See the web site: http://www.lnf.infn.it/lnfadmin/ direzione/roadmap.Google Scholar
- 25.C. Curceanu, these proceedings.Google Scholar
- 26.F.Ambrosino, submitted to Eur. Phys. J. C, hep-ex/0603056.Google Scholar