Investigation of lifetimes in dipole bands of 141Eu
- 148 Downloads
Lifetimes have been measured for dipole bands in 141Eu using DSAM. The deduced B(M1) and B(E2) values as well as B(M1)/B(E2) ratios are compared with calculations in the framework of the TAC (Tilted Axis Cranking) and SPAC (Shears mechanism with Principal Axis Cranking) models. The dipole bands can be interpreted as magnetic rotational bands.
KeywordsPrincipal Axis Rotational Band Shear Mechanism Tilt Axis Dipole Band
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.R.M. Lieder et al. , Proceedings of the International Conference on The Labyrinth in Nuclear Structure, Crete, Greece, edited by A. Bracco, C.A. Kalfas, AIP Conf. Proc. 701, 238 (2004).Google Scholar
- 7.R.M. Lieder, in Experimental Techniques in Nuclear Physics, edited by D.N. Poenaru, W. Greiner (Walter de Gruyter, Berlin, 1997) p. 137.Google Scholar
- 8.E. Farnea et al. , Nucl. Instrum. Methods A 400, 87 (1997).Google Scholar
- 9.W. Urban, Manchester University, Nuclear Physics Report 1991-1992, p. 95.Google Scholar
- 10.Z. Marcinkowska et al. , Acta Physica Pol. B 34, 2319 (2003).Google Scholar
- 11.R.M. Lieder et al. , this issue, p. \(\bullet\).Google Scholar
- 12.A.A. Pasternak et al. , Laboratori Nazionali di Legnaro Annu. Rep. 2001, p. 44, web edition: www.lnl.infn.it; Investigation of fold distributions for residual nuclei produced in the 114Cd + 36S, 100Mo +48Ti and 97Mo +51V reactions, to be published in Eur. Phys. J. A.Google Scholar
- 13.F. Dönau, S. Frauendorf, Proceedings of the Conference on High Angular Momentum Properties of Nuclei, Oak Ridge, 1982, edited by N.R. Johnson, Nucl. Sci. Res. Conf. Ser., Vol. 4 (Harwood, New York, 1983) p. 143.Google Scholar
- 15.H. Güven et al. , Z. Phys. A 330, 437 (1988).Google Scholar