Level structure of 146Tb
- 43 Downloads
The level structure of the doubly odd nucleus 146Tb has been studied via the 118Sn(32S, 1p3n) reaction using techniques of in-beam \(\gamma \)-ray spectroscopy. Measurements of \(\gamma \)-ray anisotropies, X-\(\gamma \) and \(\gamma \)-\(\gamma \)-t coincidences were performed with 12 BGO(AC)HPGe detectors. Based on the measured results, the level scheme of 146Tb has been revised significantly and extended up to an excitation energy of 8.39 MeV. The level structure has been interpreted qualitatively by coupling an h 11/2 proton-particle and an h 11/2 neutron-hole to the excited states in the 146Gd core.
KeywordsSpectroscopy Anisotropy Excited State Excitation Energy Level Structure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Broda, Z. Phys. A 316, 125 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.K. Zuber, Z. Phys. A 327, 357 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Styczen, Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Nuclei Far from Stability, Helsingor, Denmark, 7-13 June 1981, Vol. 2 (CERN 81-09, 1981) p. 548.Google Scholar
- 5.R. Broda, Z. Phys. A 334, 11 (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.P. Kleinheinz, Z. Phys. A 286, 27 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.S.W. Yates, Z. Phys. A 324, 417 (1986).Google Scholar
- 8.A. Ercan, Z. Phys. A 329, 63 (1988).Google Scholar
- 9.R. Broda, Z. Phys. A 293 135 (1979).Google Scholar
- 10.R. Collatz, Z. Phys. A 351, 245 (1995).Google Scholar
- 12.P. Kleinheinz, Z. Phys. A 290, 279 (1979).Google Scholar