Strangeness production and other recent results from Hall B at Jefferson Lab
- 32 Downloads
Recent results using the CLAS detector at Jefferson Lab are discussed. We emphasize strangeness photo- and electro-production in the baryon resonance region between W = 1.6 and 2.3 GeV, where indications of s-channel structure are suggestive of high-mass baryon resonances coupling to kaons and hyperons in the final state. Other CLAS results, for the E1 + /M1 + transition form factor at the first \(\Delta\)-resonance, two-pion electroproduction, and \(\eta\) photoproduction are also briefly mentioned.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.Particle Data Group, Phys. Rev. D 66, 1 (2002).Google Scholar
- 8.See for example: E. Klempt, nucl-ex/0203002.Google Scholar
- 9.T. Mart, C. Bennhold, H. Haberzettl, L. Tiator, KaonMAID 2000 at www.kph.uni-mainz.de/MAID/kaon/ kaonmaid.html.Google Scholar
- 17.C. Bennhold, H. Haberzettl, T. Mart, in Proceedings of the 2nd ICTP International Conference on Perspectives in Hadron Physics, Trieste, Italy, 10-14 May 1999, edited by S. Boffi, C. Ciofi degli Atti, M. Giannini (World Scientific, Singapore, 2000), nucl-th/9909022.Google Scholar
- 18.See for example: G. Knoechlein, D. Drechsel, L. Tiator, Zeit. Phys. A 352, 327 (1995).Google Scholar
- 21.M. Ripani , in preparation.Google Scholar