Studying stationary oscillation modes of the gyro resonator in the presence of positional and parametric excitations
- 42 Downloads
The gyro resonator dynamics under the effect of combined excitation of oscillations caused by positional and concurrent parametric excitations is discussed. Wave patterns of oscillations are analyzed by the Krylov-Bogolyubov asymptotic averaging method. Stability of the resonator’s stationary oscillation mode is studied. A formula for determining the angular rate of the gyro base has been obtained.
KeywordsAngular Rate Parametric Excitation Ponderomotive Force Mobile Base Instability Domain
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Peshekhonov, V.G., Gyroscopes of the beginning of the 21st century, Giroskopiya i Navigatsiya, 2003, no. 4, pp. 5–18.Google Scholar
- 2.Zhuravlev, V.F. and Klimov, D.M., Volnovoi tverdotel’nyi giroskop (Wave Solid-State Gyroscope), Moscow: Nauka, 1985.Google Scholar
- 3.Zhuravlev, V.F., Theoretical foundations of the wave solid-state gyroscope, Izv. RAN MTT, 1993, no. 3, pp. 15–26.Google Scholar
- 4.Martynenko, Yu.G., Merkuryev, I.V., and Podalkov, V.V., Dynamics of the ring micromechanical gyroscope in forced oscillation mode, Giroskopiya i Navigatsiya, 2009, no. 3, pp. 10–23.Google Scholar
- 5.Merkuryev, I.V. and Podalkov, V.V., Dinamika mikromekhanicheskogo i volnovogo tverdotel’nogo giroskopov (Dynamics of the Micromechanical and Wave Solid-State Gyroscopes), Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2009.Google Scholar
- 6.Zhravlev, V.F. and Lynch D.D., Electrical model of the wave solid-state gyroscope, Izv. RAN MTT, 1995, no. 5, pp. 12–24.Google Scholar