Two classes of aircraft strapdown inertial navigation systems on laser gyros: Development and test results
- 64 Downloads
The paper considers the design of strapdown inertial navigation systems of two accuracy classes, their software and specifications, and presents the results from flight tests.
KeywordsGNSS Inertial Measurement Unit Life Cycle Cost Inertial Navigation System Accuracy Class
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Izmailov, E.A., Modern tendencies in development of inertial sensors and aircraft systems, Trudy FGUP NPTs AP, Sistemy i Pribory Upravleniya, 2010, no. 1, pp. 30–43.Google Scholar
- 5.Russian standard GOST PB 52 339-2005. Strapdown Inertial Navigation Systems on Laser Gyros, Moscow, 2005.Google Scholar
- 6.Golovan, A.A. and Parusnikov, N.A., Matematicheskie osnovy navigatsionnykh sistem, Part 1. Matematicheskie modeli inertsial’noi navigatsii (Mathematical Foundations of Navigation Systems. Part 1. Mathematical Models of Inertial Navigation), Moscow, MGU, 2007.Google Scholar
- 7.Panov, A.P., Matematicheskie osnovy teorii inertsial’noi orientatsii (Mathematical Foundations of Inertial Navigation Theory), Kiev: Naukova dumka, 1995.Google Scholar
- 8.Fomitchev, A.V., Kukhtevich, S.E., and Izmailov, E.A., Results from improving BINS-SP-2 system software using the flight test results, Trudy MIEA, Navigatsiya i Upravlenie Letatel’nymi Apparatami, 2013, no. 7, pp. 19–29.Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2014