Quartz Sorption Sensors for Aceton Vapor
- 9 Downloads
The ratios between the film-sorbent parameters, sensitivity, and quartz sorption sensors’ sensitivity threshold have been obtained and analyzed. It has been demonstrated that, for the sorption sensors of vapors and gases based on polymer films, there exists a range of optimal values of thickness caused by its effect on the elastic properties. For acetone vapor sensors with a film made of polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA), this range is equal to 0.4–0.6% of the sensor’s plate thickness at the film deposition on both sides of the plate.
Keywords:sensors quartz crystal gravimetry QCM piezoelectric resonator polymer films sorption isotherm
The present work was performed within the framework of project no. 16-07-0097-а supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research under the Competitiveness Program of National Research Nuclear University Moscow Engineering Physics Institute.
- 2.Prakrankamanant, P., J. Med. Assoc. Thailand, 2014, vol. 97, no. 4, Suppl., pp. S56–S64.Google Scholar
- 3.van der Werff, M.J., Yuan, Y.J., and Xu, W.L., Proc. 1st Int. Conference on Sensing Technology, Palmerston North, November 21–23, 2005, pp. 500–504.Google Scholar
- 4.Xi, J., Chen, J.Y., Garcia, M.P., and Penn, L.S., J. Biochips Tissue Chips, 2013. https://doi.org/10.4172/2153-0777.S5-001
- 5.Simonov, V.N., Vlasov, D.A., Fomkin, A.A., Markova, E.B., and Solovtsova, O.V., Prot. Met. Phys. Chem. Surf., 2018, vol. 54, no. 4, p. 609.Google Scholar
- 8.Dmitrienko, M.A., Prakt. Med. Gastroenterol., 2014, vol. 77, no. 1, pp. 192–200.Google Scholar
- 11.Morray, B., Li, S., Hossenlopp, J., Cernosek, R., and Josse, F., Proc. IEEE Int. Frequency Control Symposium and PDA Exhibition, New Orleans, LA, 2002.Google Scholar