Polyethersulfones with Improved Thermophysical Properties
- 17 Downloads
New halogen-containing condensation monomers are synthesized via high-temperature polycondensation, on the basis of which, and with the use of 4,4'-dichlorodiphenyl sulfone, new polyethersulfones containing dichloroethylene groups in the main chain are obtained. The characteristic features are studied, and the optimum conditions for the synthesis of new monomers and polyethersulfones are determined. It is shown using state-of-the-art study methods that the new polyethersulfones are superior to industrial polysulfones with respect to their main physicochemical and operational properties. The synthesized polyethersulfones which contain dichloroethylene groups in the main chain are capable of forming cross-linked structures during thermal treatment. Here, the heat, thermal, and hydrolytic resistances of the polymers substantially increase.
This work was supported by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, grant agreement no. 14.577.21.0241 of September 26, 2017, unique identifier of applied research (project) RFMEFI57717X0241.
- 1.L. A. Zenitova and E. M. Shteinberg, “Polysulfone as a functional polymer material and its production,” Mezhdunar. Nauchno-Issled. Zh., No. 6, 23–28 (2012).Google Scholar
- 2.E. M. Shteinberg, E. A. Sergeeva, L. A. Zenitova, and I. Sh. Abdullin, “Application and production of polysulfone. Overview,” Vestn. Kazan. Tekhnol. Univ. 15 (20), 168–171 (2012).Google Scholar
- 3.A. B. Baranov, O. E. Peksimov, T. N. Prudskova, T. I. Andreeva, I. D. Simonov-Emel’yanov, and N. L. Shembel’, “Study of the technological characteristics of materials based on polysulfone,” Tonkie Khim. Tekhnol. 11 (5), 87–90 (2016).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Kharaev, A. Shaov, and R. Bazheva, The Synthesis and Stabilization of Polymers. Monograph (Germany LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, Saarbrucken, 2013).Google Scholar
- 5.O. E. Peksimov, V. A. Balabanova, I. L. Dinzburg, and S. I. Kazakov, “Heat-resistant structural thermoplastics—polysulfones PSF-190 and UDEL P-1700. Thermophysical, dielectric and physicomechanical properties in a wide range of temperatures and test speeds,” Plast. Massy, No. 11, 20–21 (2013).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Nelyub, A. S. Borodulin, L. P. Kobets, and G. V. Malysheva, “A study of structure formation in a binder depending on the surface micrirelief of carbon fiber,” Polym. Sci., Ser. D 9 (3), 286–289 (2016).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Nelyub, A. S. Borodulin, L. P. Kobets, and G. V. Malysheva, “Capillary hydrodynamics of oligomer binders,” Polym. Sci., Ser. D 9 (3), 322–325 (2016).Google Scholar
- 8.R. Ch. Bazheva, A. M. Kharaev, Z. I. Inarkieva, and Z. L. Beslaneeva, “Copolycarbonates containing dichloroethylene groups in the main chain,” Plast. Massy, No. 3, 32–35 (2017).Google Scholar
- 9.A. M. Kharayev, A. K. Mikitaev, G. E. Zaikov, and R. C. Bazheva, “The synthesis and properties of unsaturated halogen-containing poly (arylene ether ketone)s,” in Monomers, Oligomers, Polymers, Composites and Nanocomposites Research: Synthesis, Properties and Applications, Ed. by R. A. Pethrick, G. E. Zaikov, and J. Pielichowski (Nova Science Publishers, Inc., New York, 2009), pp. 103–114.Google Scholar
- 10.N. I. Baurova and V. A. Zorin, Technological Heredity in the Production of Machine Parts from Polymer Composite Materials. Monograph (Mosk. Avtomob.-Dorozh. Gos. Tekh. Univ., Moscow, 2018) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.A. M. Kharaev, R. Ch. Bazheva, R. V. Lukozhev, Z. I. Inarkieva, and E. B. Barokova, “Synthesis and properties of polyarylene ether ketones based on some derivatives of chloral,” Plast. Massy, Nos. 5–6, 24–28 (2014).Google Scholar