About Orthogonal Systems of One Kind of Functions
- 16 Downloads
We present an algorithm for construction complete, orthogonal sequences special kind. This systems of functions depend on parameter and may be used for modeling of physical processes.
Keywords and phrasescompleteness minimality orthogonality systems of functions special kind
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. Barmenkov and J. Kazmin, “About the completeness of two systems of functions,” in Theory of Mappings, its Display and Applications, Collection of Scientific Works (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1982), p. 29–43 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.A. Barmenkov, “About approximation properties of some systems of functions,” Cand. Sci. (Phys. Math.) Dissertation (Moscow, 1983).Google Scholar
- 4.I. Danyluk, Irregular Boundary Value Problems on the Plane (Nauka, Moscow, 1975) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.I. Privalov, Boundary Properties of Analytic Functions (Gostekhizdat, Moscow, 1950) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.Functional Analysis, Ed. by C. Krein (Nauka, Moscow, 1964) [in Russian].Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2018