Direct Decomposition Theory of Torsion-Free Abelian Groups of Finite Rank: Graph Method
- 1 Downloads
Graphical direct decomposition theory of block-rigid almost completely decomposable groups with cyclic regulator quotient is substantiated and effectively applied to construction of a group with predicted set of its direct decompositions up to near isomorphism.
Keywords and phrasesTorsion-free abelian groups of finite rank direct decompositions r-colorable graph
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Arnold, Finite Rank Torsion Free Abelian Groups and Rings, Lect. NotesMath. 931 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Mader, Almost Completely Decomposable Abelian Groups Vol. 13 of Algebra, Logic and Applications (Gordon and Breach, Amsterdam, 2000).Google Scholar
- 4.E. Blagoveshchenskaya, Almost Completely Decomposable Abelian Groups and their Endomorphism Rings, Mathematics in Polytechnical University (Politekh. Univ., St. Petersburg, 2009) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 12.E. Blagoveshchenskaya, “Representation of some torsion-free abelian groups of finite rank by graphs,” Appl. Math.: Proc. SPb. State Tech. Univ. 461, 53–59 (1996).Google Scholar
- 14.E. Blagoveshchenskaya, D. Zuev, and D. Kunetz, “Torsion-free Abelian groups, graphs and algorithms,” in Proceedings of International Conference onMathematics and Informatics, Moscow, 2016, pp. 26–28.Google Scholar