Thermal stability of metal-silicon-carbon nanocomposites
- 31 Downloads
The effect of heat treatment on the structure and chemical and phase composition of tantalum-containing films with a silicon-carbon matrix has been studied by high-resolution transmission electron microscopy (HRTEM), energy dispersive microanalysis, ultrasoft X-ray emission spectroscopy (USXES), and electron energy-loss spectroscopy (EELS). It was shown that the main cause of the heat treatment influence is the interaction of the material with oxygen. A model of the processes that occur and a method for improving the thermal stability of silicon-carbon nanocomposites are proposed.
KeywordsHigh Resolution Transmission Electron Microscopy Elec Tron Energy Loss Spectroscopy High Resolution Transmission Electron Microscopy Image Elec Tron Energy Loss Spectroscopy Spectrum Carbon NANOCOMPOSITES
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.A. I. Popov and M. L. Shupegin, “The way to diagnose a structure of silicon-carbon nanocomposites films,” in Proc. 5th All-Russian School-Seminar for Students, Postgraduates and Young Scientists in the Field of “Nanomaterials and Nanostructures Diagnostics” (Ryazan State Radio Engineering Institute, Ryazan, 2012), Vol. 2, pp. 154–170.Google Scholar
- 5.M. L. Shupegin, “The way to deposit metal-contain nanocomposite films with silicon-carbon matrix,” Zavod. Lab. Diagn. Mater., No. 02(79), 28–32 (2013).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Popov, M. Yu. Presnyakov, and M. L. Shupegin, “Nanostrukturirovanie plenok metallosoderzhashchikh kremnii-uglerodnykh kompozitov,” Ross. Nanotekhnol. 9(5–6) (2014).Google Scholar
- 9.A. I. Popov, M. Yu. Presnyakov, and M. L. Shupegin, “Thermal processing effect onto structure of amorphous films made of metal-contain silicon-carbon nanocomposites,” Vestn. Ryazansk. Gos. Radiotekhn. Univ., Issue 4, Part 2, 56–59 (2012).Google Scholar
- 10.A. S. Borisova, N. D. Vasil’eva, A. I. Popov, and M. L. Shupegin, “Electron and scanning probe microscopy for metal containing diamond-like nanocomposites,” Vestn. Mosk. Energ. Inst., No. 5, 82–84 (2004).Google Scholar
- 12.L. A. Garvie, et al., Amer. Mineralog. 79, 411 (1994).Google Scholar
- 13.Yougui Liao, Practical Electron Microscopy and Database. http://www.globalsino.com/EM/
- 14.Stijn Schaltin, Lucia D’Urzo, Qiang Zhao, André Vantomme, Harald Plank, Gerald Kothleitner, Christian Gspan, Koen Binnemans, and Jan Fransaer, “Direct electroplating of copper on tantalum from ionic liquids in high vacuum: origin of the tantalum oxide layer,” Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 14, 13624–13629 (2012).CrossRefGoogle Scholar