Synthesis, phase formation, and properties of nanomaterials based on the titanium dioxide−iron(III) oxide binary system
- 28 Downloads
The properties of nanomaterials based on the titanium dioxide−iron(III) oxide binary system prepared by low-temperature coprecipitation from aqueous solutions are studied. The effect of thermal treatment conditions and other factors on the process of phase formation and the properties of the synthesized products is examined. It is demonstrated that these materials have a relatively low photocatalytic activity but a high sorption capacity.
Keywordsnanomaterials titanium dioxide iron(III) oxide wastewater treatment sorption photocatalysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chuan Wang, Hong Liu, and Yanzhen Qu, J. Nanomater. 2013, 14 (2013).Google Scholar
- 10.E. M. Bayan, T. G. Lupeiko, L. E. Pustovaya, and A. G. Fedorenko, in Proceedings of the 3rd Russian Conference on Current Scientific and Scientific-Technical Problems of Chemical Security of Russia (Buki-Vedi, Moscow, 2016), p. 160.Google Scholar
- 16.O. Oprea, C. D. Ghitulica, G. Voicu, B. S. Vasile, and A. Oprea, Rev. Rom. Mater. 43, 408 (2013).Google Scholar
- 17.A. M. Stoyanova, N. K. Ivanova, A. D. Bachvarova-Nedelcheva, and R. S. Iordanova, Bulgar. Chem. Commun 47, 330 (2015).Google Scholar
- 20.GOST (State Standard) 4453-74 (1992).Google Scholar