Effect of solvent type and concentration on size and morphology of arbidol microparticles obtained by supercritical antisolvent precipitation
- First Online:
- 15 Downloads
The capability of arbidol microparticle preparation by supercritical antisolvent (SAS) precipitation was demonstrated. A nonmonotonic dependence of the average particle size on the concentration was found, while the position of the minimum is dependent on the type of solvent used. It is possible to prepare Arbidol particles of various morphology and size from several microns to several hundred microns depending on the conditions.
Keywordssupercritical carbon dioxide SCF micronization supercritical antisolvent precipitation Arbidol bioavailability
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.M. Yu. Eropkin, M. V. Solovskii, M. Yu. Smirnova, et al., Khim.-Farm. Zh. 43 (10), 27 (2009).Google Scholar
- 6.Arbidol. Pharmacopeia art. FS 42-0216-07 instead of art. GF-XII, Pt. 1.Google Scholar
- 7.RF Patent No. 2394618 (2008).Google Scholar
- 8.RF Patent No. 2475255 (2011).Google Scholar
- 9.RF Patent No. 2411942 (2009).Google Scholar
- 14.WO Patent No. 2005/105293 A1 (2005).Google Scholar