Hydrolysis of aralosides from Manchurian aralia to oleanolic acid and its derivatives in subcritical water
- 25 Downloads
A method for preparing oleanolic acid (OA) and its derivatives by the hydrolysis of aralosides from Manchurian aralia in subcritical water has been developed. It has been used for the treatment of the Saparal pharmaceutical preparation at 120–240°C in a static regime. The maximal yield of OA has been obtained at 210°C.
Keywordssubcritical water aralosides Manchurian aralia saponins saparal oleanolic acid HPLC–MS
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. A. Hostettmann and A. Marston, Saponins. Chemistry and Pharmacology of Natural Products (Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge, UK, 1995).Google Scholar
- 2.D. A. Murav’eva, I. A. Samylina, and G. P. Yakovlev, Pharmacognosy, 4th ed. (Meditsina, Moscow, 2002) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.S. A. Minina and I. E. Kaukhova, Chemistry and Technology of Herbal Remedies, The School-Book for Higher Schools (Geotar-Med, Moscow, 2004) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.G. B. Iskenderov, Khim. Farm. Zh., No. 2, 55 (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.S. Shishodia, S. Majumdar, S. Banerjee, and B. B. Aggarwal, Cancer Res. 63, 4375 (2003).Google Scholar
- 10.L. B. Mal’chukovskii and N. I. Libizov, Farmatsiya, No. 2, 68 (1971).Google Scholar
- 11.I. Desta, E. T. Oganesyan, and E. F. Shvets, Farmatsiya, No. 6, 12 (1981).Google Scholar
- 13.N. V. Vasil’eva, T. A. Smolina, and V. K. Timofeeva, Organic Synthesis, The School-Book for Higher Schools (Prosveshchenie, Moscow, 1986) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 14.A. F. Bochkov, V. A. Afanas’ev, and G. E. Zaikov, The Formation and Cleavage of Glycosidic Bonds (Nauka, Moscow, 1978) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 20.State Pharmacopoeia of USSR, 11th ed. (Meditsina, Moscow, 1990), No. 2 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 21.E. Ya. Ladygina, N. I. Grinkevich, and L. N. Safronich, Chemical Analysis of Drugs, The School-Book for Pharmaceutical Higher Schools and Departments (Vyssh. Shkola, Moscow, 1983) [in Russian].Google Scholar