Ratio between phase and energy intramolecular vibrational relaxation times of polyatomic anions in solutions of electrolytes
- 43 Downloads
A comparative analysis of intramolecular vibrational relaxation times of polyatomic anions in solutions of electrolytes and vibrational energy relaxation times was performed. Vibrational relaxation times were calculated by analyzing the form of isotropic Raman scattering bands. The conclusion was drawn that the main process responsible for the formation of the isotropic contour of Raman symmetrical stretching vibration bands of anions in solutions of electrolytes was vibrational dephasing. Because of the formation of ion-molecular H-bonds, vibrational dephasing and energy relaxation times decreased substantially differently.
Keywordsvibrational dephasing energy relaxation time Raman spectroscopy polyatomic anions ionmolecular H-bond
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.A. Lauberau, in Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Raman Scattering (Freiburg, 1976), p. 353.Google Scholar
- 9.I. S. Perelygin and G. P. Mikhailov, Khim. Fiz. 7, 880 (1988).Google Scholar
- 10.I. S. Perelygin and G. P. Mikhailov, Khim. Fiz. 30, 225 (1989).Google Scholar
- 11.I. S. Perelygin and G. P. Mikhailov, Khim. Fiz. 8, 740 (1989).Google Scholar
- 13.G. P. Mikhailov and S. V. Tuchkov, Nauch.-Tekh. Vestn. SPbGPU, Fiz.-Mat. Nauk 6, 91 (2008).Google Scholar
- 14.G. P. Mikhailov, Doctoral Dissertation in Mathematics and Physics (UGATU, Ufa, 2010).Google Scholar
- 15.S. A. Akhmanov and N. I. Koroteev, Nonlinear Optics Methods in Spectroscopy of Light Scattering: Active Spectroscopy of Light Scattering (Nauka, Moscow, 1981), p. 127 [in Russian].Google Scholar