Development of Islamic Banking in Russia Based on the Example of LLC Financial House Amal
- 3 Downloads
The article considers the development of Islamic banking in Russia using the example of the Islamic financial organization Financial House Amal. Islamic investment treaties and tools used in Financial House Amal have been analyzed. The basic concepts and tasks of the Accounting and Audit Organization for Islamic Financial Institutions (AAOIFI) have been considered. The main conclusions on the introduction of Islamic finance in Russia have been proposed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. I. Garifullin, “Islamic Banking as a promising innovative project for the Russian economy,” in Proc. XV Int. Conf. of Young Scientists Innovative Projects in the Field of Entrepreneurship, Education, Ecology, Sports, and Tourism, St. Petersburg, November 26, 2015 (Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia, St. Petersburg, 2015), pp. 49–54.Google Scholar
- 2.World Islamic Banking Competitiveness Report 2016. http://www.ey.com/Publication/vwLUAssets/ey-worldislamic-banking-competitiveness-report-2016/$FILE/ey-world-islamic-banking-competitiveness-report-2016.pdf.Google Scholar
- 3.OOO Financial House Amal. http://fdamal.ru/.Google Scholar
- 4.E. A. Baidaulet, Fundamentals of Ethical (Islamic) Finance: A Training Manual, Ed. by E. A. Baidaulet (Pavlodar, 2014).Google Scholar
- 5.Sudin Kharon and Van Nursofiza Van Azmi, Islamic Financial and Banking System: Philosophy, Principles, and Practice (Izd. dom Makovskogo, Kazan, 2012) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.AAOIFI. http://aaoifi.com/.Google Scholar
- 7.The AAOIFI Shariah standards will be translated into Russian and French. http://www.muslimeco.ru/onews/2305/.Google Scholar
- 8.KazanSummit. http://kazansummit.ru/.Google Scholar