The evaluation of the long-term economic development of the Irkutsk region in the system of the all-Russian forecasting
- 32 Downloads
The long-term forecasting of the development of the Irkutsk region by economic sectors is considered. The evaluations of the structural changes and the interregional relationships by the variants of the potential trends of development of the economy of Siberia and Russia in a whole are presented. The forecast is made by the production output data, which are the basis of the target growth of the final consumption.
KeywordsRUSSIAN Economic Development Aluminum Plant Average Yearly Increase Irkutsk Oblast Irkutsk Region
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Industrial Production in Irkutsk Oblast in 2006–2013: Statistical Handbook (Irkutskstat, Irkutsk, 2014) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.Explanatory Analytical Note on the Results of Social and Economic Development of Irkutsk Oblast for 2013, 2014, January-March 2015 (Ministry of Economic Development of Irkutsk Oblast, Irkutsk, 2015) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.Annual Report of Verkhnechonskneftegaz Company for 2014; Annual Report of Irkut Corporation for 2014 and First Quarter of 2015; Annual Report of Angarsk Oil Chemistry Company for 2014. http://www.e-disclosure.ru/. Cited August 10, 2015.Google Scholar
- 5.Irkut Corporation official website. http://www. irkut.com/. Cited August 10, 2015.Google Scholar
- 6.A. G. Granberg, Dynamic Models of the National Economy (Ekonomika, Moscow, 1985) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.B. V. Melent’ev, Yu. S. Ershov, and A. A. Alimpieva, Methodological Recommendations for Development of Interregional Sectoral Financial Balance “PaymentsRevenues” (Institute of Economics and Organization of Industrial Production, Siberian Branch, Russian Academy of Sciences, Novosibirsk, 2010) [in Russian].Google Scholar