Comparative rate of alcohol consumption in European countries
- 53 Downloads
The article contains a study of the consumption of alcohol in European countries. It contains an analysis of prices and taxes. The rate of excise duties for alcohol collection of the total tax revenues and GDP by European countries has been estimated.
KeywordsAlcohol Consumption RUSSIAN Economic Development Absolute Alcohol Ethyl Alcohol Northern European Country
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Status Report on Alcohol and Health in 35 European Countries (World Health Organization, Geneva, 2013).Google Scholar
- 2.Global Status Report on Alcohol and Health (World Health Organization, Geneva, 2014).Google Scholar
- 4.Global Status Report on Alcohol 2004 (World Health Organization, Geneva, 2004).Google Scholar
- 5.Proceedings of the Sixtieth World Health Assembly, April 5, 2007 (World Health Organization, Geneva, 2007), Doc. A60/14, Add. 1.Google Scholar
- 6.UK alcohol and tobacco prices among highest in EU. http://www.theguardian.com/money/2013/jun/21/uk-alcohol-tobacco-prices-highestGoogle Scholar
- 7.Excuse Duty Tables. Part I-Alcoholic Beverages (European Commission, Brussels, 2014).Google Scholar
- 8.Excuse Duty Tables. Tax receipts-Alcoholic Beverages (European Commission, Brussels, 2013).Google Scholar
- 9.Revenue statistics-comparative tables. http://stats.oecd.org/Index.aspx?DataSetCode=REV#Google Scholar
- 10.Yearly average currency exchange rates translating foreign currency into U.S. dollars. http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/International-Taxpayers/Yearly-Average-Currency-Exchange-RatesGoogle Scholar