Strategic alternatives of import substitution of power equipment for the oil-and-gas sector
- 51 Downloads
The article reviews the forecasting results of scientific and technological development of the Oil and Gas Industry in view of the innovative potential of institutions developing new oil and gas technologies, the interests of oil and gas companies, operating domestic and foreign technologies. It is shown that the domestic Machinery Industry has production potential for the almost complete import substitution of standard oil and gas equipment. Innovative technologies and equipment for producing hydrocarbons on the shelf and in the Arctic can be realized under coordination of efforts of the government, business, development institutions and engineering companies. It has been noted that, despite some progress in the production of standard industrial equipment, the Civil and Specialized Machinery Industry is still a branch that is weakly sensitive to innovations and modern trends of global technological development.
KeywordsRUSSIAN Economic Development Import Substitution Power Equipment Russian Company Foreign Technology
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Information feedback from Russian companies is a required condition for import substitution in the energy economic sector, Russian Association of Oil and Gas Equipment Producers. http://derrick.ru/?f=n&id=21500. Accessed September 10, 2014.Google Scholar
- 2.S. Yu. Glaz’ev, The Theory of Long-Term Technical and Economic Development (VlaDar, Moscow, 1993) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Dmitrievskii, N. I. Komkov, A. M. Mastepanov, and M. V. Krotova, Resource and Innovative Development of Russian Economy, Ed. by N.I. Komkov and A. Mastepanov (Institute of Computer Sciences, Moscow, 2013) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.The Models and Methods of Analysis and Synthesis of Development Scenarios of Social-Economic Systems, Ed. by V. L. Shul’ts and V. V. Kul’ba (Nauka, Moscow, 2012), Book 1.Google Scholar
- 5.The Models and Methods of Analysis and Synthesis of Development Scenarios of Social-Economic Systems, Ed. by V. L. Shul’ts and V. V. Kul’ba (Nauka, Moscow, 2012), Book 2.Google Scholar
- 6.R. Hilsman, Strategic Intelligence and National Decisions (Free Press, Glencoe, IL, 1956).Google Scholar