Informatization processes in the Volga Federal District regions: Current state and trends
- 17 Downloads
The resource components of the informatization process in the Volga Federal District regions are surveyed. The authors made an integral estimation of the regional informatization potential using the method they had tested in practice. This allowed them to evaluate the level of the informatization process in individual regions and the effectiveness of regional policy in the advancement of high-tech sectors.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Komkov, “The Role of Innovation and Technologies in the Development of the Economy and Society,” Probl. Prognozir. 14(3) (2003) [Stud. Russ. Econ. Dev. 14 (3) (2003)].Google Scholar
- 2.Regions of Russia: Socioeconomic Indicators 2003: Statistical Abstract (Rosstat, Moscow, 2003) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.Regions of Russia: Socioeconomic Indicators 2004: Statistical Abstract (Rosstat, Moscow, 2005) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.Regions of Russia: Socioeconomic Indicators 2005: Statistical Abstract (Rosstat, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.D. E. Belyakov, “The Economic Potential of Regional Growth,” Regionologiya, No. 4 (1997).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Sergeev, V. V. Skobeeva, and K. E. Bashirov, “Innovation Activities in Ivanovo Oblast: Current State and Development Problems,” Innovatsii, No. 3 (2006).Google Scholar
- 7.S. I. Ashmarina and B. Ya. Tatarskikh, “The Dynamics of the Information Potential of a Region,” Regionologiya, No. 3 (2004).Google Scholar