Synthesis, absorption spectra, and luminescence properties of dihydrobenzoacridinone derivatives
- 50 Downloads
9,9-Dimethyl-12-[(5-aryl-2-furyl) (or 5-aryl-2-thienyl, or 5-aryl-1-methyl-1H-pyrrolyl)]-7,8,9,10,11,12-hexahydrobenzo[a]acridin-11-ones were synthesized, and their absorption and luminescence spectrum characteristics in ethanol at room temperature and at 77 K were studied. The spectra suggest the existence of these compounds in a liquid solution as mixtures of conformers, each of which is characterized by its own absorption and fluorescence spectra.
KeywordsNitro Group Oscillator Strength Dimedone Effective Quantum Yield Phosphorescence Spectrum
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Dyer, J.R., Applications of Absorption Spectroscopy of Organic Compounds, Prentice-Hall, 1965.Google Scholar
- 6.Forster, Th., Fluoreszenz organischer Verbindungen, Göttingen: Vandenhoeck und Ruprecht, 1951.Google Scholar
- 8.Stepanov, B.I., Vvedenie v khimiyu i tekhnologiyu organicheskikh krasitelei (Introduction to Chemistry and Technology of Organic Dyes), Moscow: Khimiya, 1984, pp. 60–78.Google Scholar
- 9.Iter, J. and Casodevoll, A., Bull. Soc. Chim. Biol., 1969, pp. 2355–2359.Google Scholar
- 10.Ermolaev, V.L., Usp. Fiz. Nauk, 1963, vol. 80, no. 1, pp. 3–40.Google Scholar
- 11.Borisevich, E.A., Knyukshto, V.N., Kozyrev, A.N., and Solov’ev, K.N., Opt. Spektrosk., 1993, vol. 74, no. 1, pp. 210–218.Google Scholar