Self-Assembly in the Systems MX2–Nicotinic Hydrazide–Pyruvic Acid (М = Со, Ni; X = Cl, CH3COO)
- 18 Downloads
In the course of self-assembly in the systems MX2–nicotinic hydrazide (HN)–pyruvic acid, where М = Co, Ni; X = Сl, CH3COO, complexes of composition: [CoCl(HNРv)(H2O)2], [Co(HNРv)2], [Ni(HIРv)2] have been synthesized. Local atomic structure of the coordination centers was established by the method of X-ray absorption spectroscopy. Thermal stability, electric conductivity, and magnetic susceptibility of the complexes have been determined.
Keywordscoordination compounds cobalt(II) nickel(II) nicotinic hydrazide pyruvic acid
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Pulya, A.V., Seifullina, I.I., and Shmatkova, N.V., Visn. ONU: Khim., 2011, vol. 16, no. 4, p.32.Google Scholar
- 2.Nakamoto, K., Infrared Spectra of Inorganic and Coordination Compounds, New York: Wiley, 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.Grigor’ev, A.I., Vvedenie v kolebatel’nuyu spektroskopiyu neorganicheskikh soedinenii (Introduction to Vibrational Spectroscopy of Inorganic Compounds), Moscow: MGU, 1977, p.40.Google Scholar
- 5.Rakitin, Yu.V. and Kalinnikov, V.T., Sovremennaya magnetokhimiya (Modern Magnetochemistry), St. Petersburg: Nauka, 1994.Google Scholar
- 9.Klyuchnikov, N.G., Rukovodstvo po neorganicheskomu sintezu (Guide to Inorganic Synthesis), Moscow: Khimiya, 1965, p. 104.Google Scholar