One-Pot Synthesis of N-Substituted Alkylaminocyclohexanols by the Addition of Electrophiles Formed in situ in the System Н2О2 + HBr (HCl)
- 5 Downloads
Highly selective one-pot synthesis of N-substituted aminocyclohexanols has been performed by hydroxyhalogenation of the corresponding cyclohexenes with electrophilic reagents formed in situ in the system Н2О2 + HHlg (Hlg = Cl, Br), with subsequent substitution of halogen atoms with amines. Some products were tested as antimicrobial additives to motor oils and cooling lubricants and showed high antibacterial and antifungal activity.
Keywordshydroxyhalogenation electrophilic intermediates aminocyclohexanols alicyclic aminoalcohols
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Mashkovskii, M.D., Lekarstvennye sredstva (Drugs), Мoscow: Novaya Volna, 2002.Google Scholar
- 10.Dobroserdova, I.B. and Anisimov, A.B., Praktikum po neftekhimicheskomu sintezu (Workshop on Petrochemical Synthesis), Moscow: Mosk. Gos. Univ., 1981.Google Scholar
- 11.Babko, A.K. and Pyatnitskii, I.V., Kolichestvennyi analiz (Quantitative Analysis), Moscow: Vysshaya Shkola, 1962.Google Scholar
- 12.Colthup, N.B., Daly, L.H., and Wiberley, S.E., Introduction to Infrared and Raman Spectroscopy, Boston: Elsevier, Academic Press, 1990.Google Scholar
- 13.Derome, A.E., Modern NMR Techniques for Chemical Research, New York: Pergamon Press, 1987.Google Scholar